Why do we drive on parkways and park on driveways?

Friday, September 3, 2010

The most useful chart ever.


  1. This may be the single most stunningly useful thing you have ever posted on the blog.

    I approve.

  2. Ah - scientific structure for invective. Finally. :)

  3. You know, I always kinda considered myself kind of an expert where expletives were concerned. I now know that, while well-versed, I am more of a graduate-level curser.

    This stuff is doctorate-level swearing, so refined in its (obviously) British-English that it's quite nearly complimentary in its composition.

    I clearly have some studying to do before I can properly alert someone that they indeed have a "Face Like A Shitflap" or that her promiscuity makes her the neighborhood "Cock Garage."


  4. This would be reason #27 why I am an Anglophile.


Play nicely with others, or eat banhammer.