Why do we drive on parkways and park on driveways?

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Fuckin' Mother's damn Sunday.

Why is it that peope think there is some sort of "cone of silence" around them when they are speaking on their cellphines in public?

Good, sweet GOD, people. I do not want to hear about your herpetic lesions, your odd-smelling discharge, the weeping sores on your private areas how much you drank or how many people you banged while you were in a drunken stupor last night!

I also don't need to listen to you use "fuck," "cunt," "whore" and "shitstain" as comma splices in your conversation. Look, I may curse like a sailor with his pubes caught in the gears of a Mack truck on this here blog, but in real life/public, I don't express myself in such terms.

Particularly in CHURCH.

1 comment:

Play nicely with others, or eat banhammer.