Why do we drive on parkways and park on driveways?

Friday, August 20, 2010


This man -- this eloquent, well-spoken man -- has composed a masterpiece.

Epic in sweep, Homeric in invective.

I have tears in my eyes.

Bravo, sir.

(It's NSFW at all.)


  1. "Certainly illustrates the diversity of the word."



  2. That was EPIC. Yep, his blog is now on my follow list - I'm gonna go read it again, blog about it and recommend it to non blogging friends. Outstanding.

  3. Homer used a more varied set of epithets.

    I do have to wonder if the kindergarten to which he's consigned his daughter is a public one. Perhaps the taxpayers of that locale are funding an opportunity for his daughter to learn a more varied set of epithets.

    So we find ourselves in a place where 50% of the country hates the other 50%, the feeling is mutual, and both sides express themselves in very nearly the same terms, pardon me, term. Outstanding.


Play nicely with others, or eat banhammer.