Why do we drive on parkways and park on driveways?

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Grossed out.

So, we were hit by the panty thief again yesterday morning. Again -- all of my panties and SnarkGirl's panties disappeared.

Seriously creeped out.

ANother police report filed; the cop said they'd up the number of patrols in the area.

On top of that, Husband announces that he's got to go to Dallas for a large chunk of next week.

Guess I'm cleaning guns this afternoon!

On a side note, how innocent is my eldest? She says:

"Maybe we should not call the police on the poor woman. I mean, if she can't afford to buy underwear and has to steal them, she's got enough problems, right? I mean, who else would steal underwear? Why would a boy steal girl britches?"



9 comments:

  1. Now, where is Cthulhu when you need him. Might as well have the culprit's brain eaten...

    Given the lack of availability of cerebrophagic deities, the shotgun seems like the right way to go. I will probably be able to hear the sorry bastard shit his trousers from here...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have suppressed carbine and excavator, will travel...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Guns, knives, screwdrivers, sharp sticks, harsh language... at this point I'd be carrying as much of the force continuum as I could fit on my belt. I wish you the best of luck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously: if you'd like someone to stay with you while Hubby's away, to stand watch while the washing's on the line (a.k.a. 'hunting over bait'), say the word. I'm sure plenty of us, including myself, will be happy to make the trip - and bring suitable samples from our arsenals.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maybe post one of those signs that says: "Trespassers will be shot. Survivors will be shot again."

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too far away, gotta care for Dad, hoping to get my kid back from the courts, and the dog really did eat my homework.

    He even ate his own water dish.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You need to borrow something with a bayonet on the end, let me know, k?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh, Jay has a great idea.

    How about a Mosin-Nagant 91/30 with a fixed bayonet? That's something like five feet of wood and steel coming at the perp.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have an M1 Garand with bayonet. If he survives eight screaming chunks of 30-06 fury, the ping-o-freedom will signal the bayonet charge. You can then hang his scalp on the line to ward of future perverts.

    ReplyDelete

Play nicely with others, or eat banhammer.