- A husband that I adore, and who truly is my soulmate.
- Three wonderful, healthy children.
- A job that I truly love -- even the parts that I bitch about.
- My own good health.
- A home to call my own.
- A full tummy for me and mine, every night.
- A fabulous extended family -- even when they drive me fracking nuts, they are always there.
- Good friends to share the great stuff and the not-so-great-stuff with.
- Wild and weird pets, without whom the world would be boring.
- A country that allows me to speak my mind, vote for the person I wish and worship as I see fit.
Sunday, June 27, 2010
The Gregarious Loner tagged me with a "List Ten Things You're Grateful For" meme. Here goes: